frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dreamcasts

I reckon I am pretty well future proofed :)

• I have a number of Dreamcast including:
  • A bi-colour custom finish Dreamcast, otherwise untouched
  • A vanilla (read: appearance not altered) Dreamcast sporting the following modifications: DCHDMI (giving the best picture and audio quality possible); blue LED; optical drive removed and replaced with a flash card reader (GDEmu - Clone) packed with hundreds of games, some unreleased or home brews); Noctua Silent Fan (to aid cooling and dampen noise; SLS 3D Printed Parts; internals spruced up and optimised; wireless controller; cleaned shell
  • A finished Dreamcast designed to echo a biohazard design plus VGA adaptor
  • A finished Dreamcast designed to echo a grungy Union Jack motif plus optical drive removed and replaced with a flash card reader (GDEmu - Clone) packed with hundreds of games, some unreleased or home brews) and HDMI adaptor cable; the controller ports have had the orange power light removed and replaced with a new bright blue LED; the controller ports have had blue LEDs fitted & the old battery has been removed and replaced with a battery holder and a new rechargeable LIR2032. Generally cleaned and future proofed.
  • A vanilla (read: appearance not altered) Dreamcast sporting the following modifications: backlit VMU; Noctua Silent Fan (to aid cooling and dampen noise; internals spruced up and optimised; cleaned shell; CPU and VMU both overclocked from 200MHz Reduced Instruction Core to 240MHz; white LED; DCHDMI (giving the best picture and audio quality possible).
  • A vanilla, perfect, untouched and boxed Dreamcast, still in static wrapping. Brand spanking new!

That's 6 Dreamcasts!

I also have an extensive genuine library of games on disk, 400 games on a PC running an emulator and hundreds of games on the aforementioned flash drive; I even have an additional 50 or so games on backup CDs!.

I'm a proud papa!